Powered By Blogger

Saturday 29 May 2010

Lily

My sister is probably my best friend in the whole world, even though she can drive me crazy she is the person I trust most. I can confide in her without feeling like I am being judged. I may be biased but I think she is amazing, I just wish she felt this way as well. She lacks a lot of confidence and gets herself down a lot, which I struggle to understand. She is soooo clever as well as pretty yet she struggles to find a boyfriend. Boys tend to see her as a friend and not the lovely person that she is, which I guess adds to her anxiety. We don't have a lovey dovey relationship so it is difficult to tell her how much I admire her and if I do she would just think I am being weird and make a joke out of it.I just want her to have the love she deserves and let her know how much I look up to her. She is my big sister and I love her very much x

No comments: